Sunday, June 21, 2009

And we have LIFT-OFF!

So this is my first trip into the blog-o-sphere, and it is pretty scary. For those of you who are frequent fliers, please be gentle and forgiving, because there may be turbulence.

This blog has 3 main purposes:
1 - share some adventures (or mis-adventures)
2 - share some thoughts (or ask advice from all you highly-intelligent people)
3 - seek some lift (I'll explain)

Let's boil my life down to 3 main parts. Doing, Thinking and Being. These coincide with this blog's 3 main purposes.

The first part will talk about what me and mine are doing. All the actions, reactions, and occurences. Well, not ALL, but hopefully a couple of the more entertaining ones.

The second part will be posts of stuff I'm thinking, planning, or being stumped by. Maybe there will be an actuarial exam question or dilemma thrown in, just for fun.

The third part is about what I want to become, who I want to be, or my ideals. Things that lift me up and give life meaning and value. Hopefully, y'all will be better for reading it too.

Anyway, now you know the plan. Let's see how I do at sticking to it. :)

9 comments:

  1. I added you to my Google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man G, you made it to bloggerland! Woot!
    Now to add you to my Blog Roll, sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your mind! -Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding you to mine too. I'm excited! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you say stuff...its so fun. This blog will be very cool. Good job thus far. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, G, I think you live up to the expectation that you outthink the rest of us ... I'm pretty sure Share told me to start a blog and I did. No thought there - well, except maybe around what title to pick :)
    By the way, why did you pick your title?

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the blog-o-world...

    ReplyDelete