Saturday, January 9, 2010

Drive Thru Window

Eve found our “hands-free headset” for our telephone, and decided to play with it. She was very cute with it on, and I told her she looked like a drive thru worker at McDonalds. Here’s the conversation that followed.

Eve: This is McDonalds, can I have your order.

Me: Yes, I’d like a double quarter pounder with cheese with no onions.

Eve: Uh… we don’t have that.

Me: Ok, I’ll take a large order of fries and some onion rings.

Eve: Uh… we don’t have that either.

Me: OK, what do you have?

Eve: We have doughnuts.

Me: Alright, I’d like two dozen Krispy Kreme plain glazed doughnuts.

Eve: Let me check, Oh, I’m sorry, we’re out.

Me: You’ve got to have something… How about a milkshake.

Eve: Yeah, you can have a milkshake … but it will taste like water.


I busted up laughing. This exchange would pass as most peoples worst restaurant visit ever, and Eve made it all up naturally. What a funny girl. I adore my creative and goofy Eve.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That's so awesome! Jeff and I got a good laugh. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Segle Family found this HI-LARIOUS!!! Kids say the darndest things- especially yours! ;p

    ReplyDelete