Sunday, August 9, 2009

Man, what a rip-off!

So I wanted some Nacho Cheese Doritos, and we happened to have one of those variety packs of snack size bags of chips.

So I pulled one out. And my mouth started to water in anticipation.

From 2009_05_25


Imagine my surprise when I opened the bag to see this:

From 2009_05_25


That's right, ONE CHIP! Not two, not three even! Just ONE!!! Oh, and about 3 tablespoons of cheese powder and crumbs. I know companies are trying to cut costs right now, but come on!

P.S. I wasn't really mad, it was actually quite funny. Maybe I should give Doritos Quality Control a call. Or maybe a bunch of people already called complaining that they didn't get enough cheese in their bags of chips, and this is the result?

2 comments:

  1. You should seriously call, e-mail, do something!! That is just wrong!!
    I admit it's funny, but it's definitely not right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's awesome.
    You really should call. You'll get free stuff.
    I love that you blogged this.
    Hooray for free time from studying! :)

    ReplyDelete